Buy xanax tablets ( alprazolam ) online
PO (Adults): 0.25– 0.5 mg 2– 3 times daily (not to exceed 4 mg/day).
PO (Geriatric Patients): Begin with 0.25 mg 2– 3 times daily.
PO (Adults): 0.5 mg 3 times daily; may beqby 1 mg or less every 3– 4 days as
needed (not to exceed 10 mg/day). Extended– release tablets—0.5– 1 mg once
How to take Xanax
How much to take Follow all directions given to you by your doctor or pharmacist
carefully. The dose of Xanax may be different for each person. Your doctor will decide the right dose for you. If you do not understand the instructions on the label, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help.
How should I store XANAX?
- Store XANAX between 68°F to 77°F 20°C to 25°C
- Keep XANAX and all medicines out of the reach of children.
What should I avoid while taking XANAX?
- XANAX can cause you to be drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery until you know how XANAX affects you.
- You should not drink alcohol while taking XANAX. Drinking alcohol can increase your chances of having serious side effects.
Do not take XANAX if:
- you are allergic to alprazolam, other benzodiazepines, or any of the ingredients in XANAX. See the end of this Medication Guide for a complete list of ingredients in XANAX.
- you are taking antifungal medicines including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- drowsiness, tiredness
- dizziness, lightheadedness
- clumsiness, unsteadiness
- slurred speech
1 pill 0.5mg, 1 pill 1mg, 1 pill 2mg
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.